ParaTechs’ Assistant Research Associate Won the 2016 Global Alltech Young Scientist Award:
ParaTechs’ Assistant Research Associate, Alonna Wright, has won the 2016 Alltech Young Scientist Award at ONE: The Alltech Ideas Conference annual global competition in the undergraduate division. Along with a monetary prize, she received a fully funded Ph.D. for this award for her independent research contribution to the nudivirus project (corn earworm control). View the corresponding UKAgNews March 24, 2016 Report (& Video) and YouTube video.
Read ParaTechs’ NSET Publication in Transgenic Research – June 2015:
Stone BJ, Steele KH, Fath-Goodin A. (2015) “A rapid and effective nonsurgical artificial insemination protocol using the NSET™ device for sperm transfer in mice without anesthesia.” Transgenic Research Associated with the International Society for Transgenic Technologies (ISTT) 2015 :9887 DOI: 10.1007/s11248-015-9887-3. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11248-015-9887-3. [Article]
News – ParaTechs Corporation
- March 2013 The Datesand Group becomes the exclusive European distributor of the NSET device. http://www.nset-device.co.uk/
- January 2013 JAALAS Publication: “Non-surgical embryo transfer (NSET) device is less stressful than surgery for embryo transfer in mice” JAALAS. Jan; 52(1): 17-21. [pdf]
- August 2012 Innovative researchers have discovered that the NSET device can be used for Chlamydia transfer into the upper murine genital tract. Read about it in the Journal of Immunology! http://www.jimmunol.org/content/189/5/2441
- March 19, 2012 Governor Beshear announces $6.2 Million in awards to 17 high-tech small businesses. [pdf]
- June 2, 2011 ParaTechs appoints Oxford Expression Technologies as a non-exclusive world-wide distributor for the VE-CL cells which will be marketed as SuperSf9 cells. http://oetltd.com/products/category/baculovirus-products-expression-vectors/insect-cells/
- March 31, 2011 The Datesand Group becomes the United Kingdom’s exclusive distributor of the NSET device. http://www.nset-device.co.uk/
- February 25, 2010 Governor Beshear announces funding award to Lexington Biotech Company. [pdf]
- November 4, 2010 ParaTechs celebrates with an Open House at new location 1122 Oak Hill Drive, Suite 100, Lexington, KY 40505 USA.
- July1, 2010 ParaTechs graduated from the University of Kentucky small business incubator ”Advanced Science and Technology Commercialization Center” and moved to its current location on Oak Hill Drive in Lexington, Kentucky.
- April 10, 2008 Commerce Lexington: “it’s all about the e’s – Bug Breakthrough: Company looks to caterpillars for production of key proteins” [pdf]
- August 3, 2007 ParaTechs was featured in the Kentucky AgriTechnology 2007 issue of the Lane Report.